When I say homebody, I mean ME! lol, all the things I am loving right now that will make for a cozy and productive winter ahead. Even if we are stuck at home this will make it extra special. I hope these are some pretty and cozy things you can add to your Christmas list this year!
- We know being home means more ponytails and top knots, so I love a scrunchy to create a cute up-do! –Scrunchies
- I’m all about a good coffee table book and Amber Lewis is on of my favorite designers- Made for Living
- Nothing better than cozy socks in the winter- socks
- I love cozy and cute and these ribbed joggers are perfect!
- You all know I love a good candle, so much I designed my own line of candles…but one thing I need is a good wick trimmer.
- I am more of a music listener than a TV watcher so I love that I could listen to music in style with this retro speaker.
- The coziest looking slippers on Amazon!
- I’ve been searching for a cozy robe that doesn’t feel too frumpy and I think I’ve found it! –Robe
- Another great book for the designer lover! This new release from Shea and Syd McGee- Make Life Beautiful