Creating a stunning Thanksgiving Arrangement with DIY Cranberry Topiaries.
Yesterday, I shared how to host Thanksgiving for the first time host, and I shared these gorgeous DIY cranberry topiaries sitting in some white coffee cups. I love how these really created a beautiful impact on the table. I want to teach you all how easy to make these yourself that you can even get your kiddos involved with helping this holiday.
This is a collaborative post with Ocean Spray, all opinions are 100% my own.
Styrofoam balls Whatever size you choose. If you plan to do multiple topiaries then a variety of sizes would be lovely.
Red/Cranberry color acrylic paint
Toothpicks (the double-sided kind works the best)
Ocean Spray® Fresh Cranberries
How to Create a DIY Cranberry Topiary
- Paint Styrofoam balls with red or cranberry color paint. Use foam brush to apply-let dry!
- Break toothpick in half and insert into cranberry and then into Styrofoam ball
- Continue covering entire ball (30 min each) 1 bag of cranberries per ball
- Place on top of candle holder or cup. Since I was going for more of a dessert table I chose to keep it a casual look and place my topiary balls into a white mug.
- Spray with polyacrylic spray if you plan to keep out for more than a couple of days.
Paint Styrofoam balls first and let dry!
Break toothpicks in half as you go. Place toothpick in Styrofoam ball and press cranberry into ‘pick
About 30-45 mins per ball continue around. I started in straight rows. Once done place on candle stick or cup…or place on tabletop! Created as many as you like and when done use polyacrylic to seal cranberries to be able to keep them for the season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ocean Spray. The opinions and text are all mine.