Refreshing your home for spring? Here is a round up of some favorite essentials to achieve a simple European Spring vibe in your home. The right accessories are powerful and can be an important part of an overall design. I know I say it a lot but I can not stress enough that bringing more authentic European decor into my home has made all of the difference in truly living this lifesyle.
- Hang or display dried or Fresh Lavender and Herbs
- Swap out winter art for Still Life’s depicting Fruit, Warm Landscape or Florals
- Beautiful Pitchers, Breadboards and Ironstone for a simple spring brunch
- French Bedrolls
- Market Baskets
- Dish Towels worthy of a French Kitchen
- Café Table for outdoor dining
- Italian Lavabo fountains (new obsession)
- Candles in Spring with European Fragrances
What I like most about my European Farmhouse home is the idea of a “slow living lifestyle” portrayed in simple but sophisticated design, although my life is everything but slow and simple I still enjoy the idea of enjoying simple moments & things in life.